Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New Arrival: Vestal Crusader

I bought this one on eBay for $28 plus shipping. It looked like it was the one I wanted with silver strips on top and bottom, but it's really the all black one. I am going to sleep on whether I keep this or resell it on eBay. I'll probably resell it since I find that if I don't get what I'm really looking for, I don't wear the watch. I have very rarely seen the one with the silver strips coming up on eBay, so it may be a long wait.
In general, it's a nice, fairly big watch with decent styling. Nice, flush buttons on the sides. Decent weight, nice strap. It even comes with a guitar pick as the tag, which would not come in handy at all since I'm not musical.
I'll update with my decision.
Vestal Crusaders in all black and black and silver below:

No comments:

Post a Comment