Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Arrival: Nixon Lodown

I got this in the mail yesterday and like this watch a lot. Another eBay purchase. I suppose I should just say when I don't buy a watch on eBay, and you can otherwise assume I got it on eBay. I had this watch in my possession before when I mistakenly thought that it was a silver one based on a photo on eBay. It's much better in silver. Also, I had been mistakenly looking for this watch on eBay before as the "Lowdown" and was getting about 1/3 of the search results as I should have been getting.
Good watch, nice design. A little bit small though. I will defeintely wear it. Pretty rugged look and feel, in large part because of its good depth. I noticed it has the exact same face/design/layout as the Nixon Primer, which I also like. At least this one doesn't have the confusing "NOXIN" on it when you look at it upside down. Overall, a good watch, but not yet a favorite. A 7.5 out of 10.
Nixon Lodown below:

No comments:

Post a Comment