Monday, May 16, 2011

New Arrival: Nixon Delta II SS/PU

I got this watch for a song on eBay, $56 plus shipping. Another one sold for about $90 on eBay a few hours later. Not sure why this one was so much cheaper, but I'll take it.
This is a nice big, thick watch. So heavy, in fact, that when I took it for its initial run, it was a little awkward as I noticed it on my wrist. I got used to it in a few minutes though. The band is good and wide, very solid. The font is great. It has a thing that spins around on the front allegedly for snowboarding, which can track the speed, direction, etc. you're going. I will not use it. The stopwatch had a cartoon rectangle thing with falling snow when the stopwatch is going. A little gimmicky, but a little cool. I like the watches that have a spinning wheel or a running man going when the stopwatch is going. By the way, I don't know what the heck the name of this watch is with the letters, etc. I think SS means stainless steel.
This is a very good watch, a 9 out of 10.
Nixon Delta II SS/PU below:

No comments:

Post a Comment