Friday, May 27, 2011

New Arrival: Nike Oregon Series Alti-Compass Lance 4

I think that's what this watch is called. I got this for $67 on eBay. I don't like this watch. This is a rare negative review for a big Nike watch, but this one just doesn't work for me. I got it used, and there are a few dings on the one I got. It's nice and big, and the display is fine aesthetically and practically. But I hate the cramped sensor (I think that's what it's for) on the bottom left of the face. It feels awkward on my wrist. It feels like the smaller Nike Oregon Super (reviewed in March 2011), which I'm not crazy about either. I may sell both of these Nike watches. I'm not souring on Nike watches, which I like a lot. But this one gets a 5 out of 10.
Nike Oregon Alti-Compass below:

No comments:

Post a Comment