Monday, May 2, 2011

New Arrival: Freestyle Navigator 2.0

I got this in the mail last week and just got back from a run with it. I got it for $35 on eBay including shipping. I was the only bidder on the watch. A few weeks ago, I bought this watch in all black, but shortly after got a message that the watch was stolen from the seller before it was shipped. I think it's ultimately a good thing.
This is a nice, solid watch. A little bigger than I expected. The band has a gimmicky strip on it, instead of holes, so the teeth on the strap can go in anywhere, allegedly giving a more precise fit. I haven't been having a lot of problems with inaccurate sizing with the regular hole every few milimeters structure of most watches, so I don't think this is exactly necessary, but it's fine so far. I'm a little worried it may wear out, but I'll only be wearing it once a month at most, so no big deal for now. The buttons are nicely recessed, to give it a cleaner look. The silver round bezel on the face spins around, with NSEW directions on it, but that doesn't really help me. This is a nice big watch, looks great, feels good. Overall, an 8.5 out of 10. Good watch.
Freestyle Navigator 2.0 below:

No comments:

Post a Comment