Friday, March 25, 2011

New Arrival: Freestyle Stride

This is a brand new addition from the fine folks at Freestyle. I got this on the Freestyle website and used my $30 credit that I had "earned" by acting as a Freestyle "reviewer" by giving my opinions about possible new watches months ago. I blogged about this back then.
Anyway, this is a solid if not spectacular watch. It's a horizontal rectangle, and as I can tell from their marketing designed for walking/running. There's a big lap button on the bottom right side of the face. The readout is nice and large. I would have liked more substantial buttons on the side and a big heavier band (that felt just a bit flimsy and thin). Still a solid watch from Freestyle, and a good deal at $60 retail. I give it a 8.5 out of 10.

Freestyle Stride below:

No comments:

Post a Comment