Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New Arrival: Freestyle Tangent

I got this one for a steal, $20 with free shipping on eBay buy it now. I would have preferred the silver face with black numbers, but this one was what came up, so I jumped on it. This is a pretty good watch, although it could have been better. The numbers were a little hard to read on my run, with not a great contrast with the black and the numbers. The numbers are a bit narrow, but I love the font, especially the number 4. The band is a bit too narrow, with the contrasting half smooth, half textured. And I was surprised there was nothing to keep the band in place aside from the keeper (like a knob and hole system that's increasing common), and it did come undone a few times during my run. But I love the size (especially the thickness of the watch itself) and the shape of this watch. Overall, a 8 out of 10. Freestyle Tangent:

No comments:

Post a Comment