Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Arrival: Freestyle Killer Shark

Got this old school watch a bit ago on eBay for $30. I have been watching this one for a while, and could consistently get it for $40, but finally found it for a bit of a discount. This one has the matte finish. I have seen it in the glossy, and didn't have a particular preference. I have also seen this with the wave business on it, but don't really need that and it's quite a bit more expensive. This watch harkens back to my first Freestyle watch when I was a middle schooler and had this one, but smaller and with flourescent yellow. That one was pretty bad, but this one is nice. Big and substantial. The info is basic, but easy to read and use. The band works well. Well proportioned. A 8 out of 10. Freestyle Killer Shark below:

No comments:

Post a Comment