Monday, June 11, 2012

New Arrival: Adrenaline watch

I got this watch for $20 at Sports Authority with a gift card. This is apparently made by Freestyle, although I have no idea what the model name or number is. On the back are the identifying information: AD50693-A126-11 109. Not sure what that means. Anyway, this is a nice, big watch, with a great asymetrical design. The band is wide and has the cool split in half design of texture and smooth. The buttons are large and it works well with the stopwatch. The silver is great with the black. I don't like the red accents, but not the end of the world. A nice, solid watch, especially for $20. A 8.5 out of 10. I can't find any info about it on the internet. Adrenaline watch below:

2 comments:

  1. i have this watch too and can't find anything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Adenaline by Freestyle watch Saturday at Savers for $3.50 (employee discount from $4.99). I like that it looks futuristic, like the kind of watch that has a load of sci-fi gimmicks in it. Feels good on the wrist, not too ungainly, and I like that the display is big and the light is bright enough to see in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete