Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Arrival: Vestal Brig

Got this one with only 3 bidders on eBay. Is it a slow time on eBay? I can't figure out eBay. The Timex WS4 that I'm eyeing to replace my all black one has been going for way too much. Maybe I should sell the one I don't like now and buy the replacement later. Anyway, I digress. I got this one for a bit more than I wanted to spend, $73, but it's worth it. Again, a hair too small of a watch, but a nice one. I thought the all black would be too much, but it works. The other version has some white in it that lightens it up, but I'm generally not a fan of white on my watches. This has a bit too complicated tide system, which again I will never use, and which shrinks the time and date readout. It also has a weird "train" thing instead of a regular stopwatch, which says, "suffer" and "recover" at intervals, and beeps. I just want to know how long it takes me to do my laps around the reservoir. But the numbers look good and the watch feels good, including some weird bumps on the inside of the band. A 8.5 out of 10.
Vestal Brig below:

No comments:

Post a Comment