Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Arrival: Nixon Outsider Tide

I got this one a while ago used on eBay without a band clasp, so after some half-hearted searches for a replacement (I went to one watch repair place nearby and they couldn't help), I sent it back to Nixon for repair. They didn't charge me, which was nice.
In any event, this is another nice, big round-faced watch. Again with the nonsense tide stuff that I'll never use, and which makes it more complicated to set. Once I finally had it ready to go, I must admit I was a little disappointed. I should like this watch more than I do. It's quite big, and the number font is nice. The silver is well done on the face. The strap is hefty. But for some reason, the watch doesn't win me over on an aesthetic level. Maybe it's just a bit too plain. I'll give it a 7 out of 10 for trying though.
Nixon Outsider Tide below:

No comments:

Post a Comment