Saturday, December 10, 2011

New Arrival: Nike Mettle Anvil Super

Sorry it's been a while. I haven't stopped buying watches. In fact, I checked eBay for 2011 purchases and I think it was about 30 watches. Ouch. I have sold a bunch, so maybe it's not that bad. But pretty bad. But on to the news....
I got this Nike watch on eBay for $115. It's more than I wanted to spend. These watches have been coming onto eBay on a regular basis from a foreign website, but I got this from a US seller, slightly used. No big deal; I don't mind a used watch, or without books/boxes/manuals/etc. if it will save me a few bucks. I was worried this would be a slim watch, but it's not. It's nice and sizeable, and similar to many of the other Nike watches in this style. The rounded part at the top and bottom have been a little scuffed, as they stick out and pick up shocks. It's a little too much black for my taste as I like a bit more silver. But I like the sides and the silver there. The black rubber is nice and supple. The mechanism has the same layout as others, which I like. This is a very nice watch, a 9 out of 10.
Nike Mettle Anvil Silver below:

No comments:

Post a Comment