Friday, June 18, 2010

Other Things Are Cool Too

I like digital watches. I like them because I think they look cool. But I also like design in architecture, interior design, art, photography, you name it.

I have given this a fair amount of thought, and this is what it boils down to: I like things I think look cool. My wife and I designed (with an architect; let's not get crazy; I'm a stupid lawyer) and built our dream house that's very modern. We like it because it's cool. I like cool furniture, and cool books, and cool shoes.

Cool buildings
Renzo Piano's Marie Tibaou Cultural Center in New Caledonia




Cool shoes
Puma L.I.F.T. Racer




Cool sunglasses
Oakley Juliet




Cool fruit basket
Alessi Blow UP



Cool prefab house
Rocio Romero prefab, which gets you a kit for about $43k for a 1400 square foot house.




Cool car
Lotus Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment