Monday, April 11, 2011

New Arrival: Body Glove Warpt

Got this one in at the end of last week and took it out for a spin. An okay watch. The best thing it has going for it is the surprisingly cool font. It has stacked vertically hours, minutes, and second. On the right side is date and day of week. It took a bit to get used to reading the time this way, but my small brain figured it out. The rest of the watch is a bit pedestian. Not quite big enough. Nothing really interesting about the shape. A lot of silver color, which is nice. The strap is not quite substantial enough. Nothing failing this watch, just not especially significant. This is a bubble watch, and I might resell it on eBay. I got it for $26 including shipping. I have kept my eyes on a couple other Body Glove watches, and this one may dissuade me from future purchases. I'll mull it over for a while. Overall, a 6.5 out of 10 for this watch.
Body Glove Warpt below:

No comments:

Post a Comment