Monday, June 27, 2011

New Arrival: Timex WS4 Expedition

I got this watch in all black with some dark green accents. I thought I might like the silver and orange face one better, and I still may be right. I like this watch's size a lot. A vertical rectangle. A busy face. I wish the font size were more substantial, as the time readout is almost hard to read because of its thin size. It's pretty solid and substantial, which I like. The buttons are good and equally substantial. I think I'll wear this a couple more times, and maybe keep my eye out for a cheaper version of the silver and orange faced one and sell the all black one. We'll see. A 8 out of 10.
Timex WS4 Expdition in two colors below:

1 comment:

  1. Hi, John. I have the black/green WS4 but am actually on the lookout for one in white, yellow or orange. For some odd reason I'm finding it just too...black!! In all other respects I think it rocks and love to use it.

    ReplyDelete