Monday, November 29, 2010

Why the hell is this watch so expensive?

I like this watch, and it's on my eBay daily reminder list, and I would love to have it. But why the hell is it so expenisve? It just sold for $141. Here's the watch.



I think it's the same as the one I own (that's all black) but with a silver rectangle around it. Here's the one I own.



I got mine for $30 at a Nike outlet with a gift card I got somewhere. I like mine. I would probably have a slight preference for the silver faced one, but why on earth is it going for over $100? I also see them coming up for sale on eBay more often than you would think for a discontinued watch. I can't figure it all out, folks.

Here's the link to recent eBay listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=260696608734&si=ZTpEIlGQsR67c3DUWQ3478CJMZk%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1123&autorefresh=true

No comments:

Post a Comment