Friday, October 29, 2010

New Arrival: Nike Cage

Awesome watch. Somewhat similar to the Chisel, which I've had for a while and got with a gift certificate at a Nike outlet years ago. I got the Cage just now for $45 on eBay after an auction without much bid action and an auction that ended at midnight West Coast time. Good news for me.
I just got back from a run with this watch, and it's great. The digital layout is familiar, with a nearly identical look to my other Nikes. The best part of course is the "cage," or the big metal brackets around the sides of the watch. They make it beefy and weighty. It looks a little threatening, which I like in a watch.
This watch has been on my radar for a while, and it doesn't show up much on eBay -- and when it does it's usually in awful red. I'm very pleased. A 9.5 out of 10.

Nike Cage watch below:



Nike Chisel watch below:

2 comments: